🔷ABOUT THE PRODUCT
We are looking for frontend, backend and mobile apps developers that would like to work together with us on creating equal job opportunities for everyone across the Nordics. Through our leading digital marketplaces FINN.no (Norway), Blocket.se (Sweden) and Oikotie.fi (Finland) , we address a total market of more than 10 million people and more than 1 million companies.
In 2022 we decided to consolidate across the Nordics. The vision is to build the next generation job marketplace working together. By joining forces we believe we can create more value and make a bigger impact in the Nordic labour market.
🔷 ABOUT THE TEAM
With expanding scope, and many new projects coming up, we are looking for YOU, who will be part of a new team that will be responsible for our common Easy Apply process. The team’s ambition will be to deliver a delightful application experience for candidates across all job ads by designing a mobile-first solution and then scaling it to cover all other devices. Working for the Easy Apply team you will be developing new features in existing mobile applications allowing candidates looking for jobs to apply in an easy and intuitive way.
The team will consist of 1 PM, 1 UX, 1 EM and 5 developers. Our development team will be located in Cracow, and you will collaborate closely with the Product Manager and UX who will be situated in Scandinavia. In addition, you will be in contact with colleagues in FINN, Blocket and Oikotie to understand both customer, and internal needs and requirements.
As the team will work closely with both internal teams in three marketplaces and multiple third party ATS-es (Applicant Tracking Systems) operating in the Nordics, documentation and well designed APIs will be crucial for creating an effective collaboration environment.
As our apps are written in native code, you should have experience working with Android Studio and Kotlin (for Android).
It’s a plus if you have some experience with the technology we use to build our apps, but it’s more important that you are able to learn new tools and frameworks.
We do not expect you to know everything, but you must be curious and flexible. We’re looking for someone hungry to learn new things.
Our ideal employee is a coworker who makes a difference, both individually and together. Our core values are Drive, Precision, Tolerance and Spirit, and this is reflected in all that we do.
- You are fluent in Kotlin or Java
- You have experience in developing mobile apps in Android Studio including the Android SDK
- You know the following technologies: RxJava, Retrofit
- You have experience in dependency injection on Android
- You are familiar with Single Activity and MVP architectural principles
- You have solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- You have collaborated on at least one original Android app
- You have a focus on code quality and test coverage
- You are open, curious and eager to learn new things
- You are a team player, you embrace collaboration and treat it as a default way of working