ABOUT THE PROJECT
FINN.no is a hugely popular classifieds site in Norway. Our site is visited by more than a million users each day. That is one of five Norwegians checking in to find their next job, apartment, car or sofa.. or maybe just browsing and dreaming of their next vacation. We have a brand and a mission that makes a big social difference. That, and the fact that we also have a cutting edge technical organisation. We care a lot about our craft, always helping each other to become better at it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join one of FINN’s first teams in Poland – this team will be responsible for our integrations with our professional customers. We have more than 70 partners transferring classified ad data from more than 5000 professional customers to FINN every day.
You will collaborate closely with the Product Manager, UX and other teams to understand the needs and requirements. Your goal will be to design, develop and improve our services to provide a smooth integration between FINN and our partners.
Some key technologies we use: Microservices, Kotlin, Postgres, Kafka, Kubernetes, GCP, docker, Node.js and React.
- You have experience with backend development using Java or Kotlin
- You have interest in the development process as a whole, from the idea stage to launching it in production
- You are good at integrations and API
- You have experience in using old systems to build new ones
- You are comfortable with customer related communication and conversations
- You understand system design principles, algorithms and data structures
- You understand concepts and have experience with continuous deployment and testing
- You have experience with the cloud infrastructure