“AI has not just scored, but has already won the game.”“Will driverless cars fuel a property crash?”“Publishers have to redefine journalism.”
Exploring the trends we see in technology, business, and people´s everyday lives, the Schibsted Future Report aims to illuminate what happens next. This year´s report features the ideas, research and case studies from more than 25 of Schibsted´s own experts.
“Collaboration is a theme throughout our third annual Future Report,” says Lena K. Samuelsson, EVP of Communications and CSR in Schibsted Media Group.
“Collaboration is also what we want to achieve with the Future Report. We want to share our ideas and stories with the world around us, and spark exciting conversations.”
Stuffed with facts
Did you know that 70 percent of Swedes have used their phone for paying for a product or service?
In Spain, the corresponding number is 44 percent, while in Italy it is 46 percent. In France, however, only 30 percent have used their phones to pay.
The report includes a unique survey on digital habits in Europe.
What to read
Here is a selection of articles from Schibsted Future Report 2017:
- How technology can further the spread of democracy and freedom of the press, by Schibsted Chief Technology Officer Rian Liebenberg
- Schibsted’s effort to unify all of its data in a “Big Brain”, by Cécile Barnaroux, Schibsted’s Head of Insights
- Putting users in charge of their privacy and the implications for business, by Ingvild Naess, Schibsted’s Chief Privacy Officer
- How Schibsted invests in startups, by Miriam Grut Norrby, Schibsted investment manager
- Artificial intelligence creating real business opportunities, by Azeem Azhar, VP of Venture and Foresight at Schibsted
- Driverless cars reshaping our cities, by Dan Ouchterlony, Head of Personal Finance, Schibsted Growth