The agreement between Schibsted Tech Polska and the new partner was signed in a small ceremony in the Swedish city Karlstad earlier in October by Schibsted Tech Polska´s CEO Stig A. Waagbø and one over the major owners of Nya Wermlands-tidningen, Lars Ander (photo above). This means Schibsted Tech Polska now works with 16 different partner companies.
Nya Wermlands-Tidningen (NWT) is a local media group with base in Karlstad. Schibsted Tech Polska will now set up a team of five persons for NWT in Gdansk, composed both of software developers and system administrators.
- Job position for NWT: Frontend developer
- Job position for NWT: Fullstack Java developer
- Job position for NWT: IT solutions architect
- Job position for NWT: Project manager/ Lead Linux administrator
- Job position for NWT: Quality assurance engineer
The NWT group owns 14 newspapers in the Western part of Sweden with a total circulation of 144.000
– We look forward to establish a team in STP. In the media industry Schibsted is a world leader in digital development and the agreement provides us with an opportunity to become a partner, says Mats Muregård, CEO in NWT.
He explains the team in Gdansk will work both with the development and operation of the websites of the NWT group.
– We now face many challenges to our traditional business. The digital transformation requires a lot of us in form of creativity, knowledge and cooperation, says Muregård.
And he adds:
– A better partner in this process than STP is hard to find.
Also CEO Stig A. Waagbø in Schibsted Tech Polska is very satisfied with the new cooperation.
– To work with NWT is an interesting project for STP in several areas. They make innovative decisions and have the courage to try new solutions. This will be very exciting for the the team we will recruit for NWT at the same time as it will give useful experiences to STP and our Schibsted partners, he says.
MORE ARTICLES FROM SCHIBSTED TECH POLSKA
- Ten practical tips to young Java web developers
- Here are five presentations from our programmers
- Helping readers alert each other about traffic jams
- Life-changing experience” for summer interns
- Created playground for grown-up media house
- Crucial to get workflow right when developing mobile app<
- Student loves to share his programming knowledge
- “Dream team” made new video platform a success