350 square meters and five employees! So far Schibsted Tech Polska´s new offices in Gdansk are like a dance hall.
But now the offices are officially opened – and more employees are on their way.
- We are hiring. Here are the open positions
- November 12: Mobile Development Meetup in our new offices in Gdansk
The offices are in the brand new Olivia Four office building in the Olivia Business Center, centrally located in Gdansk. Cutting a blue ribbon, Schibsted Tech Polska´s CEO Stig A. Waagbø (the photo above) declared the offices for opened during a reception in Gdansk on Thursday, October 30th.
– Schibsted Tech Polska decided to establish a second office in Gdansk to be able to recruit in two markets in Poland. We have found Gdansk to offer a good and open atmosphere for businesses like ours and are excited about our future in this city, Waagbø says.
About forty guests attended the opening, representing companies that have helped Schibsted Tech Polska in establishing a department in Gdansk.
Schibsted Tech Polska currently has 143 employees, working for 17 different partners. Five of the employees are so far in Gdansk, a number that is expected to be more than doubled by the end of the year.
The Swedish media group Nya Wermlands-Tidningen is currently recruiting a team of five persons in Gdansk.
In his address to the guests, site manager Tomasz Zarzeczny thanked companies that have helped Schibsted Tech Polska open its operation in Gdansk, including Invest in Pomerania, InvestGDA and Olivia Business Center.
President of Olivia Business Center, Maciej Grabski, gave a warm welcome to the company as the newest resident in the business center.
Here are the new offices
MORE ARTICLES FROM SCHIBSTED TECH POLSKA
- Here is the Schibsted Tech Polska cake parade
- Here are five digital trends for the future
- Prestigious awards to “STP projects”
- Swedish media group new partner for STP
- Ten practical tips to young Java web developers
- Here are five presentations from our programmers
- Helping readers alert each other about traffic jams
- Life-changing experience” for summer interns
- Created playground for grown-up media house
- Crucial to get workflow right when developing mobile app
- Student loves to share his programming knowledge
- “Dream team” made new video platform a success