With only a few desks on 350 square meters it is still like a huge dance hall. But with champagne and cake the Schibsted Tech Polska employees in Gdansk and visiting colleagues from Krakow could finally celebrate new offices this week.
The new offices in the Tricity area are in the 11-storey Olivia Four office building in Olivia Business Center in Gdansk. Olivia Business Center is said to be one of the biggest business and office centers in Poland.
– This is going to be one of the best places to work in Gdansk, says Tomasz Zarzeczny, site manager for Schibsted Tech Polska in Gdansk.
– We wanted to have an office that would be comfortable and fun to work in. We took into considerations aspects like accessibility using both public transportation and cars, proximity to sport facilities and restaurants, availability of parking places, friendly ecosystem with other IT companies, interior that we could design ourselves, etc – and Olivia has met all our expectations, he says.
Mobile conference in Gdansk
The official opening of the new offices will be in the end of October. A couple of weeks later – on November 12 – Schibsted Tech Polska plans to organize a mini-conference on mobile development, showcasing how programmers have worked on some of the most used mobile news applications in Scandinavia.
All programmers in Gdansk with interest in mobile development are invited to this exciting evening event in our new offices.
More to read from Schibsted Tech Polska:
- Crucial to get workflow right when developing mobile app
- Student loves to share his programming knowledge
- “Dream team” made new video platform a success