Schibsted Tech Polska invites all students to:
Friday, April 17th at 2 – 5:30 PM
in our offices at Armii Krajowej 28, Krakow
This will be an excellent chance to learn about Schibsted Tech Polska and in particular hear more about our exciting summer internship program. Chat with our employees, enjoy beer and food on the rooftop terrace and hear about how we work.
The Open Day is reaching out to computer science students in Krakow who are curious about working for an Scandinavian IT company.
We will have the event in our brand new office floor in Armii Krajowej 28.
The main highlights of the program:
- Shaping the media of tomorrow. Today.Short presentation about Schibsted Media Group by Chief Communications Officer John Einar Sandvand
- The STP Summer Internship Program. Talent acquisitions specialist Aleksandra Niemyska
- Our summer as STP interns – and why we stayed on in the company. Interview with group of previous summer interns
- How we work in our teams. Case studies from two STP teams with very exciting projects.
- Social time. We serve beer and snacks on our rooftop terrace – and you are welcome to play football and Playstation in our chill out rooms
The Summer Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts two months and ends with a visit to Oslo, Norway. In previous years all summer interns have been offered to work for the company after finishing the program.
Register for the Open Day
Please register for the Open Day here. But hurry up. More than 70 students have already registered – and we only have limited spaces.