We would like to invite to all IT students to come to our Open Day. It’s a great opportunity to have a chance to talk with our passionate software engineers and get a few tips that will help you to prepare for the summer internship.
Register now, use the button below:
Among free beer & pizzas we have also prepared cool surprises.
Open Day – event details
During the event you will get a chance:
- to learn some facts about Schibsted in Poland and worldwide;
- to get more insight information from different business divisions;
- to get a few tips from the recruiter on how to write your CV and prepare for the interview;
- to chat with the last years interns and their mentors;
- to explore our office, have some beer and pizza on the terrace (yes! we have a terrace – check pictures below the article);
- and, last but not least, take a part in our quiz and get some nice gifts 🙂
The registration starts at 4:30 PM, and the main kick-off is at 5:00 PM.
We’re located less than 10 minutes away from the AGH University. The nearest bus stop is Armii Krajowej.
Oh, and don’t forget to bring your ID!
About the summer internship
For this edition of the summer internship in Kraków, we’re looking for 6 brave software engineers who are willing to jumpstart their careers in the following technologies/areas:
You can see all the important dates on this graphic:
The deadline for your applications is April 20th.
Psst, yes – we do have a terrace: