The idea came last fall. The planning committee was preparing the professional part of the STP Winter Event 2015 – to be held in February 2015 with 180 expected guests from Krakow, Gdansk and Scandinavia.
The question was raised:
– Can we do something different this year than just having a long series of boring Powerpoint presentation?
And so STP Talks was born, an internal TV talk show for Schibsted Tech Polska. For one hour four topics were covered by no less than 12 different guests. The guests represented both employees in Schibsted Tech Polska and the partner companies in Norway and Sweden.
The stage at the conference was organized as a TV studio – and participants were encouraged to act like a TV audience. During the show the audience voted on the topics with their mobile phones using the service Kahoot. Four video cameras recorded the one hour long show hosted by Chief Communications Officer John Einar Sandvand.
Was it succesful? You can be the judge! Here is the video from STP Talks!
The talk show covers four topics of special interest for employees and partners in Schibsted Tech Polska:
– Cultural differences and how it affects work – especially between Scandinavia and Poland
– The product manager role – and what to expect from it
– Women in IT. Why does not the smarter sex choose IT?
– Recruiting the best programmers in Poland
Guests appearing in the show:
- Kent Vilhelmsen, Head of development in Schibsted Norway Tech
- Tomasz Zarzeczny, Site manager in Gdansk for Schibsted Tech Polska
- Konrad Pietrzkiewicz, team leader in Schibsted Tech Polska
- Sofia Ljungmark, business developer in Aftonbladet, Sweden
- Espen Sundve, Chief Product and Technology Officer at VG, Norway
- Eva Sjøstrand, IT director in Schibsted Norway Tech
- Dominika Rudowicz, graphic designer in Schibsted Norway Tech
- John Sund, project manager in Adresseavisen, Norway
- Anna Danielewska-Tułecka, team leader in Schibsted Tech Polska
- Chris Ofoezie, Development manager in Schibsted Centralen, Sweden
- Aleksandra Grzybowska, Recruitment and employer branding specialist, Schibsted Tech Polska
- Piotr Knapik, Employee representative, Schibsted Tech Polska