The idea behind our Developers´s blog is to give our programmers a channel to share their knowledge and experience with other programmers. In the blog our developers write and record videos about new technologies, different programming languages, development methodologies and other technical topics.
Here is a list of the most read blog posts in April:
1. Evil Genius 101: The Hidden Power of Javascrip Object Prototype
New language features are often welcomed, but if they are working against the language nature… Huston, we have a problem!
2. @Rules that can help you write better unit tests
Have you ever wanted to know what was the result of your unit test and act differently depending on the test result? In this short article we present a JUnit feature called Rules.
3. 10 tips to start prototyping mobile applications using Pixate
Pixate is a powerful tool for prototyping. Here are the top ten tips for getting started.
4. 10 tips for becoming a successful Android developer
Becoming a great Android developer is hard work and takes passion and patience. Here are the best tips from one of our experienced Android developers.
5. Not sure which features really matter? Let´s try to put things in order
Among many tools for product managers, designers and UX developers, there is one modeling technique which might turn your product’s scope into a more measured set of features – at the same time providing more value as well as predictable customer feedback.
Learn more about the Kano model.