We are looking for passionate and proactive PHP developers to work with innovative Scandinavia growth companies.
We are building up a new teams in Gdansk for the Swedish companies Let´s Deal and Lendo. Both are looking for a great PHP developer.
This is Let´s Deal
Letsdeal.se is currently the leading deal site in the Nordic region. We offer unbeatable offers for products, restaurants, cafes, beauty, events, etc. Nearly two million members in Sweden and Norway are reached daily through our channels. Currently, we are about 80 people in Sweden, 30 in Norway.
We are going to replace our existing PHP-based deal platform. The new platform will be a mix of in-house developed systems (native iOS/Android apps and web) and external systems. It will be a platform, distributed over many countries and with complex business requirements.
This is Lendo
One of Sweden’s leading brokers of consumer loans, Lendo has been operating in the Swedish market since 2007. With their unique solution and based on only one credit rating, consumers can apply for loans from several banks and then choose which offer suits them best.
Lendo’s independent mediation service is provided free of charge to consumers, and every month it helps thousands of customers find better loan deals.
- Expert knowledge of PHP and a modern PHP framework (most preferably Symfony)
- Experience with creating high load REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of classic and modern databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Very good knowledge of Git
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum as well as BDD and TDD
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Motivation to learn new things
Nice to have
- Experience with virtualization (Vagrant) and/or containers (Docker)
- Experience with configuring CI/CD processes and practical knowledge of Linux/UNIX
- Practical knowledge of Domain-Driven Design and Event Sourcing
Meet a colleague
In this video Szymon Skórczyński, team leader for Let´s Deal, tells why he loves using Docker.