This is Schibsted
Schibsted is a family of digital brands with a mission to empower people in their daily lives. We do this by providing leading online marketplaces, building world-class media houses, and helping great companies scale. At Schibsted Tech Polska, we are focused on delivering high-quality software development services for brands that are either fully or partially owned by Schibsted.
🔷 ABOUT THE TEAM
You will become an integral part of our team, working alongside the Office Manager and Receptionist who are based in Kraków. As an Office Coordinator, you will be the welcoming face of our organization, ensuring that our guests and team members have a positive and efficient experience.
🔷 ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is a part-time job, fixed term, 22 months contract, with a possibility to extend.
In this role you will be:
- Overseeing the front desk and office area
- Managing phone calls and office correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, couriers, etc.)
- The main point of contact for building management, facilities and utilities management, office vendors, kitchen vendors, office supplies, and cleaning service
- Managing and supervising plant service
- Maintaining general office tidiness and reporting office faults
- Arranging and managing supplies like food, drinks, furniture and others
- Monitoring office rooms, equipment, and office access cards (programming, deactivation)
- Managing swags for new hires, wedding gifts, gifts for newborns, and creating internal materials (e.g. gift cards, welcome cards, gadgets)
- Assisting with hospitality requests for meetings (e.g. making room reservations, ordering lunches, coffee, snacks, and water)
- Cooperating with managers by making orders, sending birthday gifts, ‘thank you’ gifts, and helping organize team-building activities
🔷 ABOUT YOU
- Good English & Polish skills (both written and spoken)
- Availability for 20 hours per week
- Readiness to work in our Gdańsk office
- Nice to have: prior experience with office and administration tasks
If you’re a friendly and organized individual looking to be a key player in our dynamic workplace, we invite you to join us. Together, we create a warm and professional atmosphere that reflects our commitment to excellence and teamwork.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Mittanbud is the largest tender service in Norway, established in 2009. It acts as an intermediary in tenders to over 30.000 suppliers throughout the country. Every week, it sends 5.000 new work assignments to companies registered on the Mittanbud platform.
In 2022 the Finnish version, Remppatori, was launched and in 2023 the Danish version, 3byggetilbud. More countries are coming soon.
Mittanbud product is developed by the teams located in two offices: Oslo and Gdańsk.
On the Norwegian side, we have several teams we work with. These are back-end DevOps developers, SQA, data and front-end developers. In total, there are about 50 people associated with the office in Oslo.
In the Gdańsk office, we’re 9 people focused on developing the business-related part of the Mittanbud platform, both for WEB and MOBILE (iOS, Android). We want the Gdańsk team to grow and expand its competencies and responsibilities.
Gdańsk office team: https://www.schibsted.pl/news/meet-the-mittanbud-team/
ABOUT THE ROLE
We offer you a job in a very stable and mature project, in a harmonious team of experienced engineers. We are going to implement our solutions in new markets therefore we are enlarging our teams. We will provide you with time and budget to develop competencies that you consider as important. We work in hybrid mode – we visit our awesome office regularly once a week.
- Work with KUBERNETES – Cluster infrastructure is managed by Schibsted Developer Foundations team, however we manage every resource on it.
- Work with various AWS services (among others: EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache)
- Work with: TERRAFORM (DNS records, Github/AWS users, some EC2, IAM etc. Would like more converted to TF code)
- Experience with GitHub Actions (Build and trigger deploys for our GQL and frontend stacks)
- Work with GRAFANA (Dashboards using Prometheus metrics produced by our Kubernetes Cluster)
We do not expect you to know all of them, but it would be great if you have experience with some of the following tools/technologies:
- Humio/Falcon (Logging system that aggregates decentralised logs from our Kubernetes cluster and logstash instances),
- Argo Workflows, Redis, Prometheus, Apollo Studio
- You enjoy getting things done.
- You are willing to perform on-call duties (paid extra)
- You have good English communication skills
- You’re ready for trips to Oslo twice a Year
- You love your infrastructure and always look for potential improvements.
- You are flexible and capable of working alone or in the team
- You are able to automate things
- You have an interest and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- You have the ability to self-organise and push for improvement (you have a strong influence on tech-stack!)
- You might not know everything, but you are curious and eager to learn