EDIT: We’ve updated the page with more detailed agenda. Check it out below.
Learn how to create more value using new techniques and practical methods of designing, developing and maintaining your digital products.
On August 29-30th Schibsted Tech Polska organizes Next Day event in Gdansk.
What can you expect from Next Day event?
Real business cases, best practices and lessons that Schibsted Tech Polska have learned having worked with multiple Next partners in the past years. We’ve successfully launched a number of mobile and web applications, cross platform solutions and during this time we’ve learned a lot.
Meet others face-to-face during the conference and informal evening. An internal meeting of Next companies is planned on August 30th.
Who is it for?
We organize Next Day for the management of Next companies, in particular CEOs and CTOs.
Schedule and venue
Next Day will take place in Gdansk, Poland on 29-30 August 2019. On 29 August we will hold a conference during the office hours followed by an evening program. A closed meeting of Next companies is planned on August 30th.
August 29th, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Opening and welcome
- Introduction to Schibsted Tech Polska (Mission, Structure, Business model, Talent Acquisition, HR programs
Communications & Employer Branding)
- Presentations of all teams with Next: (Let’s Deal Sweden, Pluto, Mötesplatsen, Omni Next, Compricer, Kickback, Styletime, TV.nu)
August 29th, 12:00 PM -1:00 PM
August 29th, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- SEALs – a powerful alternative (learn about in which circumstances working with SEALs gives you the best results)
- Modern online marketing & SEO (a practical overview of the available tools to promote business online)
- Strategic Planning: Impact Mapping (learn more about your users using an effective UX-technique)
- Lessons Learned working with Next (an overview of the successes and challenges of the cooperation so far)
Evening Program, August 29th 18:00-22:00
- City tour in Gdansk with Johannes Hevelius, astronomer and brewer
- Dinner at Restaurant Rada Miasta, Ratusz Staromiejski, Korzenna 33/35, 80-381 Gdańsk
This is a a closed meeting for people working with Schibsted Next – handled and organized by Peter Grytterhielm. Please contact him via Slack or e-mail if you have more specific questions.
Suggested flights: Arrivals on August 28th evening – direct or transfer flights via Copenhagen. Here are the proposals:
- Wizz from Stockholm Skavsta 17:15 -> 18:25
- SAS from Stockholm Arlanda via Copenhagen 20:50 -> 23:55
- Ryanair from Oslo Airport 15:15 -> 16:45
- SAS from Oslo Airport via Copenhagen 20:50 -> 23:55
Transportation: STP will provide coach transport from/to the airport and between the hotel and the conference venue
Please fill out this form to share all the information needed to provide the service.
Contact: Karolina Zielińska, Office Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
/ phone: +48 726 812 004
See you in Gdańsk!