About the team
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the current CRM solution at Schibsted Marketing Services in Norway, handling all the B2B customers and related information. CRM is one of the key solutions supporting areas like customer master, activity and communication management, sales process among others. All configurations, customizations and maintenance is handled by a technical team of four located in Krakow.
The Engineering manager is the leader of this team. The role requires aptitude for communication and a capacity to care. The role also requires technical expertise to make the decisions and support those who should.
Primary responsibility of the role is to build a motivated and high-performing team through the recruitment and betterment of its people. The secondary responsibility of the role is to develop our organization so that it empowers everyone in it.
What you will do
- Handling development of the team. We’ve built a framework to support us, but helping people find their calling and enabling them to have the most possible impact is challenging work, and it’s your job.
- Personal administration of the team. As a lead you need to approve/disapprove holidays, work from home and other requirements that come from Labor Law and internal procedures.
- Prioritization of the defined tasks along with Head of CRM
- Design of Dynamics 365 environments and development of Cloud Infrastructure
- Technical design of requested changes
- Ensure that all changes are according to requirement and is implemented with a high quality
- Deployment and risk management related to requested changes
- Monitor and provide technical support related to the CRM environment
- You have good leadership skills and experience with leading a technical team
- You have great communication and collaboration skills
- You have strong Business analytical skills and being solution oriented
- You have “team first” attitude working towards empowering your team
- You support your team members in their career development and personal growth. This through observe, foster and facilitate team-wide discussions, and coach for constructive debate
- You advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
- You possess technical experience within the areas:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (functionality and configuration)
Integration to Microsoft Dynamics 365
DevOps and Agile development
SQL / relation databases
Azure cloud architecture