About the project and the team
We are also utilizing a Redis database, so knowledge of that will be a plus. Also, if you have experience with creating Android-apps, and are willing to contribute to our app, we are more than happy, though it’s not required.
We are currently only active on the Swedish and Norwegian markets, but the plan is to roll out to more countries soon. Our platform consists of native iOS and Android clients, a firebase-based backend, and some microservices on Azure.
We are working in an agile team, with daily Scrum meetings, planings, and retrospectives. We are a small team of engaged people and we don’t need to wait long for business decisions. We are focused on quality and we are looking for a person that shares our attitude.
- You have worked with Firebase Real-Time and Firestore databases
- You know how to design reliable and scalable document databases
- You are fluent in Node.js
- You have previous experience of Google Cloud and Azure
- You are a team player with an analytical mind and want to share and implement your own ideas
It will be a plus if you
- Have written apps for Android in Kotlin
- Have worked with Redis databases
- Have worked with implementing continuous integration