About the project and the team
KickBack is an e-commerce company, allowing users to save real money. We have two core products – voucher-code sites and cashback platform. In the last year, we have delivered a new version of our cashback platform to Sweden. This year we plan to expand it and migrate Norway users to it.
We have deployed our NodeJS microservices on GCP using Kubernetes. For the frontend, we use ReactJS alongside with Next.js.
In Gdańsk, we are a team of three full-stack developers, working closely with CTO located in Norway.
What you will do
- Build two e-commerce platforms widely used by customers in Nordics
- Make sure our users always get an awesome user experience using our products
- Be at the forefront of our international expansion
- Work with a highly dedicated, undoubtedly talented, multinational team of developers
- You are experienced with React
- Familiarity with Redux/Flux and JWT
- Knowledge about working with WebSockets API
- You have experience with agile development methods
- Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Experience in consumer-facing product development
You can become a member of a passionate team of talented engineers with a big deal of independence (both what to work on and how to do it) and you will have a chance to learn the latest and greatest software development practices!