Aftonbladet, Sweden’s biggest news source, engaging more than 3.5 million people on a daily basis! Aftonbladet’s mission is to build Europe’s fastest and most engaging news product with future-proof technology.
We like to experiment and challenge our technology choices as much as possible to create amazing user experiences. We are humble and care a lot about our craft, always helping each other to become better at it. We test, we fail and learn together.
What you will do
You will be part of the Polish hub building up a team that initially will help transition Aftonbladet to the Schibsted Core platform. Aftonbladet today have a similar setup as it would on the new platform (React/Redux with a Node.js API/backend) but it cannot benefit from all the features until it is fully integrated.
Expect a welcoming culture where working in collaboration between different teams deployed in different hubs is a part of our DNA.
Why our team
- We support each other in our curiosity by encouraging knowledge sharing in a creative environment.
- We run internal tech forums, lean coffee, meetups, open tracks etc.
- We continuously work together in order to have an updated training offer, with tech, product and leadership courses.
- 10% of your working time can be used for innovation, learning or experimenting with new solutions and technologies.
- You will work with talented people, and will be making an impact on how journalism is consumed.