We are looking for Frontend Developer to join the leading deal site in the Nordic region – Let’s deal.
Let’s deal reaches nearly two million members in Sweden and Norway every day through different channels. Our platform consists of Node.js-based web application, native iOS, and Android applications and PHP-based API.
We work in an agile, cross-functional team. We run daily standup meetings, regular plannings, and monthly retrospectives. We are a team of engaged people and we want to have an impact on the product, love data-driven experiments and are focused on quality. We are looking for a person that shares our attitude.
- Practical usage of the latest ECMAScript standard
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks: React and Angular+TypeScript preferred, but all others are nice to see
- Experience with concepts as redux and RxJS
- Awareness of CSS modules & PostCSS
- Experience with build process of front-end: Webpack oriented code transpiling and mimification
- Attention to UI details and providing the best user experience
- Git, popular Unix commands & tools
- Very good English communication skills
It will be a plus if you
- Ever worked in distributed teams
- Are interested in SEO
- Have a mental model of deploying dockerized Node.js application on Kubernetes cluster via CI/CD pipeline
- Have been writing automated tests and you know what BDD is
- Have worked in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Have experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Are interested in different aspects of web and mobile development
You can become a member of a passionate team of talented engineers with a big deal of independence (both what to work on and how to do it), and you will have a chance to learn the latest and greatest software development practices!