About the project and the team
We’re reshaping the consumer finance market with innovative technology and design. We are building the next generation of retail banking – an experience that we would love to use every day.
We value empathy, courage, and curiosity as well as a positive can-do attitude and a passion for creating something nobody has built before. Since 2017 Rocker has been available for iOS, Android and desktop users and has raised more than 700 MSEK from investors including LMK and Schibsted.
We are focused on delivering new products and features to our users.
We use ReactJS, React Native, Scala, Elixir and Kafka deployed on GCP with Docker and Kubernetes forming a micro services based architecture. We work in autonomous teams with Product Managers, Designers, Front and Back End Developers working together to design, build, test and release new things rapidly. Currently, we have three products teams – one for each of our product ares: Credit & Loans, Checkout and Cards.
What you will do
- Build the apps powering the hottest FinTech startup in the Nordics
- Make sure our users always get an awesome user experience using our products
- Be at the forefront of our international expansion
- Work with a highly dedicated, undoubtedly talented, multinational, food loving, ping-pong playing team of developers
- Manage a set of constantly changing priorities in a high paced, sometimes borderline chaotic, environment
- You are experienced with React and/or React Native
- Familiarity with Redux/Flux and JWT
- Knowledge about working with WebSockets API
- You have experience with agile development methods
- Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Experience in consumer-facing product development
It will be a plus if you
- Have knowledge of mobile app development using Swift/Objective-C and/or Java
- Have experience with Scala or Elixir
You can become a member of a passionate team of talented engineers with a big deal of independence (both what to work on and how to do it) as well as an impact on the biggest banking platform in Scandinavia, and you will have a chance to learn the latest and greatest software development practices!