You will be working in the Schibsted Finance Team based in Kraków. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operation and financial activities.
In this role you will
- Support daily operations from finance perspective
- Handle Accounts Payable activities such as employee expense claims, outgoing payments, reconciliations;
- Handle general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, closings, fixed assets, payroll, reconciliations and other bookings;
- Prepare month end closing activities;
- Supervise accounting, payroll calculations and documentation;
- Analyze and complete a monthly financial reporting package and any other ad hoc financial analysis requested;
- Meet Polish statutory reporting requirements and IFRS;
- Develop additional value-added reporting and analysis;
- Be able to work independently.
- 2 years of experience in Audit/Controlling (Big 4 background will be a strong asset);
- Knowledge of accounting standards and polish taxes;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel);
- Communicative person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with “can do” attitude;
- Very good English.