🔷 ABOUT THE TEAM
- With over 15,5 million users in Norway, Sweden, and Finland , the User Home team, part of the Schibsted account, is responsible for the largest identity solution in Scandinavia.
- We operate at the core of Schibsted’s digital business model and are responsible for empowering user login across well-known digital consumer brands such as VG, Aftenposten, Finn, Blocket, Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet, and Omni.
- Our organization’s vision is to connect our users and brands with the Schibsted ecosystem to create the value that matters to them.
- We are a business-critical team in the User Foundations organization.
- Our team consists of Product Managers, UX Designers, and full-stack/frontend developers. We are located in Norway, Sweden, and Poland.
- How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us and we decide what tools and technologies are applied.
- We put a strong emphasis on self-development and knowledge sharing, dedicating one day every other week to side projects and learning technologies of our choice.
- We value collaboration between colleagues, practicing mob- and pair- programming, and applying Scrum framework in our daily workflow.
🔷 ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will work for the most important product in Schibsted.
- Our product is an end-user destination to self-manage his account.
- We empower users to handle functions such as account settings, password management, multi-factor authentication, privacy control, payment methods, purchases and many more.
- Tech stack
- Technologies used
🔷 ABOUT YOU
- Very good knowledge of NodeJS and/or React.js
- Ability to design and implement APIs, and architecture of the systems.
- Ability to self-organize and be a technical leader for the team.
- Understanding of SDLC frameworks like SCRUM, testing pyramid, and various practices such as TDD, pair programming, or mob programming.
- Understanding of web technologies e.g. REST/SOAP.
- Deep understanding of Git.