Imagine the possibility of reaching more than 11 million people with your code!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are embarking on a new journey in the Nordic Marketplaces, and you are warmly invited to join!
We are calling out seasoned Tech Leaders who are ready to jump in a new challenge!
This opportunity in perfect proportions combines the roles of a tech and people leader.
You will guide a team of 4 developers and work with them on creating the recruitment experience of tomorrow. Through our leading recruitment marketplaces FINN.no (Norway), Blocket.se (Sweden) and Oikotie.fi (Finland), we address a total market of more than 10 million people and more than 1 million companies.
In 2021 we launched the Nordic Jobs Collaboration initiative. The vision is to build the next generation job marketplace working together. By joining forces we believe we can create more value and make a bigger impact in the Nordic labour market.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With expanding scope, and many new projects coming up, we are looking for YOU, who will be part of a new team that will be responsible for our common Candidate Management Tool (CMT). This product will be the frontrunner in the Nordic Jobs product portfolio, with the mission to help our customers handle job applications in an easy and intuitive way.
The team will consist of 1 PM, 1 UX, 1 Tech lead and 4 developers. Our development team will be located in Cracow, and you will collaborate closely with the Product Manager and UX who will be situated in Scandinavia. In addition, you will be in contact with colleagues in FINN, Blocket and Oikotie to understand both customer, and internal, needs and requirements.
As the team will work closely with internal teams in three marketplaces, documentation and well designed APIs is crucial for creating an effective collaboration environment.
- You have knowledge in Java, Kotlin or Node.js
- Proficiency in backend frameworks like Spring Boot, Ktor or Express
- You have experience with relational databases, we prefer to use PostgreSQL
- You are familiar with event streaming platforms like Kafka or Amazon Kinesis
- You have a focus on code quality and test coverage
- You have a good understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment
- You are open, curious and eager to learn new things
- You’re active in meetings and good at turning the conclusions into actions
- You will work closely with the Product Manager and the various stakeholders from the three marketplaces in the Nordics.
- You will play a key role in shaping the Candidate Management Tool, and you will be consulted and take part in important decisions related to the product.
- Experience in people management is a plus
- It would be great if you have some AWS/GCP cloud experience, knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes would definitely be a plus
So if you want to be a part of creating the recruitment experience of tomorrow- APPLY!