Are you passionate about Android development and ready for a new challenge? Do you also have experience with leading the team? Do you thrive when the bar is set high? Then we might have the right role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join the team of 4 developers responsible for one of the top Scandinavian dating platforms – GoodOnes. We are working in an agile team, with daily Scrum meetings, plannings, and retrospectives. We are a small team of engaged people and we don’t need to wait long for business decisions. We are focused on quality and we are looking for a person that shares our attitude.
This is a hands-on role. It means that you will be responsible for Android development to create the safest and most helpful dating-app in the Nordic countries. If you have experience as a Team Leader, you will also have the opportunity to lead the team to new heights, with responsibilities such as hiring, evaluating, and supporting the professional development of the team.
- You have an Android development background and understand tech.
- You have experience of working in or with distributed teams and know that it requires great communication skills and the ability to travel.
- You thrive on learning. We have so many opportunities to learn here: From a world and an industry that is changing in a big way, from an organization that is evolving to respond to it, and from each other.
If you have:
- Expert knowledge in the development of mobile applications
- A natural talent for developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Empathy, transparency and excellent sense of fairness
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues
- Clear and precise communications
Nice to have:
- Experience with engineering leadership and managing software development
- Passion and drive to inspire and motivate the team
- Strong experience in Android
- Very good knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio environment
- Understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Experience with version control principles such as Git
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Experience in reactive programming
Click the apply button or just reach out to find more about the role!