Are you a young programmer willing to work on real production-ready projects and develop your skills with support from experienced developers? If your answer is yes, we invite you to apply for Summer internship program at Schibsted Tech Polska! This year we are opening our doors to developers who want to gain hands-on experience and practice their skills in JVM languages!
What you will do
- You will join us for 2 months (July-August) on a full time basis – the internship is paid 3300 PLN gross / month.
- You will be given your own tasks and a senior mentor who will support you through the whole eight weeks of your training.
- You will be able to use technologies you know in real-life projects and you will also play with technologies which are new for you.
- You will work together with experienced developers as well as get to know more about Product and UX.
- You’ll go for a business trip to our offices in Scandinavia to meet the rest of the team and to present results of your work.
- You are deeply interested in JVM languages – practical experience with any would be great! Additionally if you have some interest in devops tasks there will be something for you too.
- You are a 3rd-5th-year student and you are finishing university rather sooner than later.
- You have good English skills and you are not afraid to use it on a daily basis.
- You are willing to learn and you have your own ideas which you would like to implement 😉