The projects in SEALS vary a lot, we have delivered over 40 different projects in the last 5 years. In some projects, the team helps with UX or building the first prototypes of a product. Sometimes we just test business ideas. Other times the team takes on the full projects.
Currently, the team is involved with 6 different software development projects.
The biggest project is Aftenposten Junior Skole, a platform to encourage school children to produce and consume content. A project is being developed from start to end, including contributing our ideas for how the result can be as good as possible.
Now that we told you a bit more about the team, can you see yourself working with us? Hopefully, your background sounds something like this:
You are engaged rather than an expert with everything. You enjoy getting things done. You love your code and you always look for potential improvements. You are flexible: capable of working alone or in a team.
What we expect:
- Hands-on experience with React
- Ability to write backend solutions
- Knowledge of GraphQL and REST (frontend & backend)
- Willingness to write tests
- Interest and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to question product decisions and come with suggestions for improvement – we expect involvement in product development and engagement in technical discussions.
- Excellent communication skills (also English)
In most of the projects we are currently working on, we use mainly following:
- Styled components