🔷 ABOUT THE TEAM
- Join Helthjem, the fastest growing distribution company in Norway, where we’re aiming to provide the smoothest and most dynamic customer experience in the business.
- We are currently building a new customer platform for dynamic self-service and communication to our end customers. We’re already integrated with the biggest e-commerce brands in the Nordics and are aiming to create a next-gen consumer experience by creating a brand new service portfolio.
- We’re looking for curious, forward thinking and agile developers that want to join a team where you will have a direct impact on the business. We have a flat hierarchy and encourage everyone to speak their mind.
- Our development cycle is very dynamic, we strive for fast change with frequent deployments, while keeping the quality high with code reviews and close collaboration when needed. We try to maintain a high degree of autonomy in our teams, and they are largely free to choose which technologies are best suited for their tasks.
🔷 ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with backend applications written in Node.js for Core services and Elixir for event handling and integrations. All services are (currently) running on AWS infrastructure.
- We focus on using the right tool for the right job, meaning we’re open to platforms and languages that solve the task at hand.
- Manage MySQL/PostgreSQL databases on RDS (AWS) and Aiven
- Utilize existing backend systems and create our own APIs.
- Collaborate closely with business developers and product teams
- Investigate and handle issues reported by customer service team
- Tool stack: Kubernetes (sk8), Github, Jira/Confluence, Notion.
🔷 ABOUT YOU
- You know how to write Node.js code..
- You know your way around a database, we’re using MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- You have experience or interest in learning event driven development (Elixir or similar functional languages).
- You have good knowledge about RESTful API’s and know how to use them well.
- You are agile and creative. You like to be involved in product development and are not afraid to ask your colleagues when you need help.
- You communicate well in English, both in writing and orally.
- Experience with writing tests will be an additional advantage.