ABOUT THE PROJECT & TEAM
Schibsted SMB is working on products focused on helping small and medium sized businesses in Norway, Sweden and is soon expanding to other countries. Every year we help over 300 000 consumers renovate their homes, find new ones or fix their car. At the same time we help small businesses succeed and find new work to do. And now we need your help in developing our web and mobile applications.
With us, you’ll work with a cross-functional team of around 40 developers in Oslo(35) and Gdansk (5). You will work with a good mix of young talents and more experienced front-end colleagues, as well as backend developers to make the best possible solutions for our users.
We always want to work with modern technologies such as React, React Native, TypeScript, GraphQL, NextJS, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In close cooperation with the Tech Lead, you will help manage our talented development team in Gdansk and make sure we are doing things in the best way possible. Depending on preferences, You will work on Mobile or WEB application development.
- You have a few years of experience working with front-end development, focusing on React/React Native
- You have good verbal and written English skills.
- You are passionate about learning about the new trends and technologies and want to work with other like minded people.
- You have experience in solving problems on your own and in teams.
- Education within IT is good, but not required if you are skilled.
- You have some cool projects to show us.
- You have experience in managing projects and people is a big plus.
- You are unselfish and passionate about helping the team succeed.