Schibsted SMB is working on products focused on helping small and medium sized businesses in Norway, Sweden and is soon expanding to other countries. Every year we help over 300 000 consumers renovate their homes, find new ones or fix their car. At the same time we help small businesses succeed and find new work to do. And now we need your help in developing our web and mobile applications.
About your colleagues
With us you’ll work with a dynamic and cross-functional team of around 40 developers in Oslo and Gdansk. You will work with a good mix of young talents and more experienced front-end colleagues, as well as backend developers to make the best possible solutions for our users.
About the workplace
We always want to work with modern technologies such as React, React Native, TypeScript, GraphQL, NextJS, AWS, Kubernetes and more. If you are interested, you’ll be invited to participate in Product Development, Design and User Research processes to help shape the future of our products. We try to meetups between the offices a couple of times a year when possible.
With us you will get:
- Good compensation terms.
- Develop your skills in a professional environment with lots of freedom.
- Work closely with backend developers and designers.
- Work with applications, for both web and native, used by thousands of users everyday.
- Monthly hackdays where you can work on almost whatever you want.
About the role
In close cooperation with the Tech Lead, you will help manage our talented development team in Gdansk and make sure we are doing things in the best way possible. You will be involved in quality assurance and task and people management, as well as doing a lot of front-end development yourself.
You have a few years of experience working with front-end development, focusing on React/React Native. Most importantly you are passionate about learning of the new trends and technologies and want to work with other like minded people.
What we want you to have:
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Experience of solving problems on your own and in teams.
- Education within IT is good, but not required if you are skilled.
- Some cool projects to show us.
- Experience in managing projects and people is a big plus.
- Unselfish and passionate about helping the team succeed.