Admarket application is our new tool for empowering Schibsted ad sales and allowing the individual advertisers to buy advertising products efficiently, optimize their campaigns directly, and access real-time insights into their campaigns, enabling them to make better marketing decisions.
We passed the initial stages of the project and now we are available for our customers in Norway and Sweden. There is a high demand for new features so it’s an exciting time to join the team!
The public-facing ad booking tool uses React in the browser and Node for the server. It uses Flow/Typescript for typing, Jest for unit testing, and Testcafe for functional tests. The project uses CI/CD, deployed on AWS, and aims to follow Schibsted’s best practices.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in writing maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 2015 (ES6+)
- Knowledge of flux architecture (Redux)
- Knowledge about functional programming and immutability
- Familiarity with tools and libraries like Babel and Webpack
- Experience with RWD and web optimisation
- Proficiency with Git (github account welcomed)
- Proactive approach, creativity, Lean mindset
- Good English – both written and spoken
- Knowledge of GraphQL (nexus, apollo)
- Experience with REST or RESTful and MV* architectural styles