ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are responsible for the User Revenue Suite, which covers the journey from unknown user to paying subscriber. The main focus of our team are backend applications built for the biggest newspapers in Norway and Sweden as well as 5 smaller brands which in total means 1 million subscribers today. The subscription part of the User Revenue Suite is very similar across our brands, which means we have a common platform for identity, monetization and payment area.
The main goals of the suite is giving access to paid content, handling the whole order flow together with self service for users to manage their personal accounts. We are building a new, consolidated platform across all our publishers. The platform is covering a large business domain and we need you to help us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Gathering requirements
- Designing and building high-performance, reusable and reliable custom solutions
- Participating in the development, implementation, testing and release management
- Fixing defects raised by business
- Keeping quality of code by doing reviews, following best practises etc.
- You have advanced knowledge of Apex and Lightning Web Components
- You have great Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You have great knowledge of API integration via REST
- You have hands-on experience in administration setup
- You have hands-on experience in using declarative programming
- You work with SFDX
- You are professionally fluent in English
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (nice to have)
- Salesforce App Builder (nice to have)