We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen the Consumer Business team.
We are responsible for User Revenue Suite, which covers the journey from unknown user to paying subscriber. The main focus of our team are backend applications built for the biggest newspapers in Norway and Sweden as well as 5 smaller brands which in total means 1 million subscribers today. The subscription part of User Revenue Suite is very similar across our brands, which means we have a common platform for identity, monetization and payment area.
The main goals of the suite is giving access to paid content, handling the whole order flow together with self service for users to manage their personal accounts. We are building a new, consolidated platform across all our publishers. The platform is covering a large business domain and we need you to help us.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Lean and agile development methodology, based on the most modern technologies.
- Working in a distributed team: ~10 developers (Kotlin/Salesforce) are based in Poland, product and business analytics are in Norway & Sweden together with our UX resources.
- Time required to focus on quality. Having an impact on the project at all stages.
- Our Salesforce deployments are based on Scratch Orgs. We practice CI/CD and have a development setup on Github.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Recently we are integrating our platform with Salesforce as well as configuring and customizing the Salesforce platform for our needs. That is why we are looking for you – an experienced Salesforce Developer (APEX/Lighting Web Components).
The team is expected to be self-sufficient and as such you must be interested in more than just writing code. You will have to check third-party documentation, support users, debug, maintain and operate the system as well as gain knowledge in the media domain.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Gathering requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable custom solutions
- Participating in the development, implementation, testing and release management
- Fixing defects raised by business
- Keeping quality of code by doing reviews, following best practises etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Great Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Great knowledge of API integration via REST
- Hands-on experience in administration setup
- Hands-on experience in using declarative programming
- Working with SFDX
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (nice to have)
- Salesforce App Builder (nice to have)