ABOUT THE TEAM
- At Rocker, technology makes up the core of our business, and we are building it with highly-skilled, talented, and ambitious people. To improve our product and business decisions as we continue to scale, Rocker is searching for React Native Developers to join and help lead our team to continue building the most innovative personal finance app on the market!
- As a Senior React Native Developer, you will work on important projects that have a profound impact on the company, support your Technical Lead in making overarching architectural choices for the company, and help guide and mentor more junior colleagues on our team of talented front-end developers.
- You will collaborate with our design and product teams to improve our app, identify risks, and help lead and inspire your team to reach their goals for building the best financial app on the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Build the frontend of our Rocker App as we grow our user base and continue to add new features
- Work collaboratively to design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems with our different engineering teams
- Oversee testing and fix bugs as required
- Guide and mentor fellow Engineers
- Ensure creating value and lasting impressions for all our users
- Thrive in a collaborative and agile environment involving different stakeholders and an evolving family of products and services
- 2+ years programming in React Native.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL.
- Working knowledge of TypeScript.
- An eye for good design principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.