We are looking for someone that can bring a solid knowledge regarding Jira and Confluence. This means having the Atlassian certifications for Application and System administration or an equivalent experience and knowledge. This position will drive the roadmap of this systems deciding on how to expand them, when to bring new integrations or when to upgrade.
Collaboration Tools Engineer means that you are responsible for daily operations, development, and roadmap regarding the Collaboration Tools in Schibsted.
You will be part of the ETech Run Team based in Stockholm.
What you will do
- Managing the IT roadmap and architecture regarding JIRA and Confluence with the Service Owner
- Continuously improve the platform – collect input from daily operations, requested future functionality, system updates, and user feedback. You are responsible for prioritizing the backlog and change management
- Monitor platform delivery – analyse usage, performance, availability and tickets statistics regularly
- Assist with system management tasks such as technology evaluations, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc.
- Compliance with Schibsted IT policies and routines
- Collaborate within your team and other technical teams to ensure implementations meet design specifications and adhere to established standards
What you should know
- Unix/Linux administration skills
- DevOps mentality: Automate all the things!
- Atlassian expert
- Good communication skills in English; presenting ideas and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- An in-depth understanding of system knowledge, architecturally driven, strongly focused on monitor and operation of the applications and system
- Experience in integrated software solutions, system administration, solution architecture
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting at 3rd line level