Are you passionate about developing products and thrive on optimising funnels and user flows? Do you want to help us take the next steps towards strengthening our web presence, and becoming a household brand? Then we have the right job for you!
🔷 WHO WE ARE
PodMe was founded in 2017 with a vision to enrich everyday life by taking podcast entertainment to its full potential. We want to help creators fulfil their dreams and create podcasts that spur emotions, educate and mesmerise people who love great stories.Today we operate in Sweden, Finland and Norway, and have more than 200 000 subscribers to our service. Podme has 60+ employees.
Backed by Schibsted News Media, the largest media group in Scandinavia, we are now on a growth journey which requires us to strengthen and scale up our Product Development.
🔷 WHAT WE OFFER
At Podme you will find a diverse and talented team, with an inspiring and fun working environment. As a member of the product team you will have great opportunities to impact the business and future of our company. We value the user experience and the listeners’ needs come first.
We offer a hybrid working model, with 2-3 days at office.
🔷 ABOUT THIS POSITION
As a product manager for our web team you will be responsible for the backlog and vision of our web presence. Your primary objective is to ensure that podme.com becomes an authority on the web when interacting or searching for podcasts. Focus is on discovering Podme, and resulting in potential customers becoming account holders. You will report to our CPO.
- The position will be with Schibsted Tech Polska office in Krakow
- You will work hybrid with 2-3 days at office (frequency can be discussed)
- Fluency in Polish and English is required
- Ability to travel to Stockholm occasionally is required
🔷 TOP 5 THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Manage, maintain and build a roadmap for podme.com
- Drive user acquisition growth and sign ups to our service
- Establish a SEO strategy and execute on said strategy, ensuring a top performing website
- Enable marketing teams with the tools needed to drive campaigns into engaged customers
- Ensure the discoverability and usability of our web, from mobile to desktop
🔷 WHO YOU ARE
- You have proven experience in working with web products
- You know how to utilise experimentation to achieve growth and prove hypotheses
- You have worked as an active ambassador for SEO initiatives and understand the importance of constant improvements
- You are thorough and enjoy using data for insights, ideation and improving your area
- You are good at presenting and have an eye for details
- You think Lean and act Agile
🔷 BONUS SKILLS
- You have worked with streaming services
- Technical experience/knowledge relevant to our tech stack
- You have experience with facilitating ideation workshops and getting people on-board