What you will do
- KickBack.no runs an old version of Drupal and interfaces with a Java backend. In the last two years, we have been focused on building voucher code sites, using Drupal 8 to manage content, with backend services based on Node.js. The immediate focus of this position will be on the cashback product.
- The plan is to build a new cashback platform based on Drupal 8 and interface with the backend services we have developed for the voucher code sites. The intention is to develop a new site for Sweden (kickback.se), test it on a small user base, and then transition kickback.no to the new platform.
- At this stage, we have a prototype of the user interface, an object model, and a clear scope for the minimum, viable product.
What you should know
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP
- Understand relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Git
- In-depth experience with one PHP framework
- Good English skills
- Willingness to take ownership of components
- Learn new tools and frameworks as needed
Nice to have
- Some understanding of Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with Drupal or Symfony