About the project and the team
User Home is a part of Schibsted Account, a team responsible for the most extensive identity solution in Scandinavia – we have over 9 million users in Norway, Sweden and Finland and around 100 logins every minute. Further development is planned for the current year. Our role is to empower user login which is the core of Schibsted’s digital business model. Now we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to further strengthen our team in Kraków.
How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us. We also have a big influence on what’s being built. We manage modern architecture and deploy all apps ourselves. User Home tech team is located in Kraków, but you will have the opportunity to work with people from Oslo and Stockholm as the wider ‘Schibsted account’ team is distributed within multiple locations.
- Developer with experience in working with NodeJS and Typescript
- You have exceptional collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Drive for learning and sharing your knowledge
What will you do:
- Design and implement NodeJs services
- Be responsible for product related discussions and sprint planning
- Design microservices with usages of AWS services
- Create well tested code
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a CI/CD
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework and OpenID standard
- Knowledge of various datastores like ES, DynaboDB, Redis
- Knowledge of BFF services