About the project and the team
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the current CRM solution at Schibsted Marketing Services in Norway, Sweden, and Finland, handling all the B2B customers and related information. CRM is one of the key solutions supporting areas like customer master, activity and communication management, sales process among others.
All configurations, customisations, and maintenance are handled by a technical team of seven located in Kraków. Now we are looking for a Junior .NET/Dynamics developer to further strengthen our team in Kraków.
This year we managed to onboard two Finnish brands to the CRM, and there are also plans to migrate the solution from another large Scandinavian brand. We have recently started to use the Marketing Solution and a Customer Insights module. We currently support over 900 sellers, and the trend is growing! The direction of the project is to create a microservices cluster (Kubernetes) which was also started last year. A lot is happening in the project – join us and take the challenge!
- Developing and maintenance of software solutions
- Contributing at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Planning and scheduling work to deliver solutions on time
- Producing and executing unit test plans
- Preparing documentation
- Cooperating close with senior team members
You should have:
- Understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment and system integration
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Ability to collaborate with product managers and CRM specialists
- Tech skills fueled by business oriented, problem-solving mindset
- Good English skills (both written and spoken)
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
- Operations/devops experience, including deployments, monitoring, and testing
- Experience with MSSQL Databases
- Experience with Angular