ABOUT THE PROJECT
As a part of Ad Engineering unit, Inventory’s mission is to ship the next generation advertising products, which are not only the way to monetise newspapers’ content but are also creating added value to the users.
We implement and innovate on all advertising products on the shared platforms for the biggest newspapers in Scandinavia. We also provide a variety of tools to Content Studios and deliver common blocks (like an ad transparency tool) that are used in all Schibsted products.
Most of the projects we contribute are using React as a client view library and Node.js (Express, Koa) on the backend, but we will also appreciate your experience with different frameworks and libraries. In our daily work we also use modern frontend tools, e.g. Babel, Webpack, ESLint, Prettier, and Travis CI for our CI & CD.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of Inventory, you will be part of a high speed and fun environment where openness and collaboration is key.
Our development team is located in Cracow, but you will also collaborate closely with UX, designers and developers from core & publisher brand teams from Poland, Sweden and Norway.
We also use Jest and Cypress testing frameworks, Git, GitHub and ZenHub on a daily basis.
- Your are familiar with at least some relational and non-relational databases
- You have a good understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment and testing
- It would be great if you had some AWS/cloud experience, knowledge of Docker would definitely be a plus
- You are open, curious and eager to learn new things
- It’s not a must, but we will be also happy to talk about any kind of ad products experience that you might have.