Eager to work with the newest technologies and variety of products that shape the modern advertising industry in Scandinavia? Join the Inventory team!
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a part of Ad Engineering unit, Inventory’s mission is to ship the next generation advertising products, which are not only the way to monetise newspapers’ content but are also creating the added value to the users.
We implement and innovate on all advertising products on the shared platforms for the biggest newspapers in Scandinavia. We also provide a variety of tools to Content Studios and deliver common blocks (like an ad transparency tool) that are used in all Schibsted products.
Most of the projects we contribute are using React as a client view library and Node.js (Express, Koa) on the backend, but we will also appreciate your experience with different frameworks and libraries. In our daily work we also use modern frontend tools, e.g. Babel, Webpack, ESLint, Prettier, and Travis CI for our CI & CD .
We strive to be creative and pragmatic with solutions at the same time. We test, we fail and learn together. Every day is about getting closer to the goal: building advertising products that our users love and our advertisers buy!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of Inventory, you will be part of a high speed and fun environment where openness and collaboration is key.
Our development team is located in Cracow, but you will also collaborate closely with UX, designers and developers from core & publisher brand teams from Poland, Sweden and Norway.
We also use Jest and Cypress testing frameworks, Git, GitHub and ZenHub on a daily basis.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Your are familiar with at least some relational and non-relational databases
- You have a good understanding of concepts and/or experience with continuous deployment and testing
- It would be great if you had some AWS/cloud experience, knowledge of Docker would definitely be a plus
- You are open, curious and eager to learn new things
- It’s not a must, but we will be also happy to talk about any kind of ad products experience that you might have.