About the role
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our team and help us with upcoming projects. You will participate in developing server applications, serverless lambdas and user-facing applications in React.
About the project and the team
Experience team in Schibsted is responsible for the most extensive identity solution in Scandinavia – we have over 9 million users in Norway and Sweden and around 100 logins every minute. Currently, we’re in the process of expansion to no.1 marketplace in Finland with Schibsted’s identity provider – Schibsted account. Further development is planned for the current year. Our role is to empower user login which is the core of Schibsted’s digital business model. Now we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to further strengthen our team in Kraków. Join us in making users’ life easier!
How to organise the work and what tools to use is up to us. We also have a big influence on what’s being built. We manage modern microservice architecture and deploy all apps ourselves. Experience tech team is located in Kraków, but you will have the opportunity to work with people from Oslo and Stockholm as the wider ‘Schibsted account’ team is distributed within 3 locations.
The core area of development includes supporting highly used login flows for our ecosystem and redesign of our Account Pages, enabling users to manage their account. You will also help with widely used public SDK https://github.com/schibsted/a… and a serverless application for sending emails to thousands of users on a daily basis. Overall we are developing new user-facing applications for various Schibsted brands to benefit from.
Tech stack: React, Expres, Jest, Redis, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
You should have:
- Since we expect a lot of backend tasks coming, Node.js experience is a must.
- Understanding of concepts like CI/CD
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Ability to collaborate with product managers (Stockholm) and UX designers (Oslo).
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Operations/DevOps experience
- Experience with Docker, AWS or Kubernetes
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework and OpenID standard
- General knowledge of privacy regulations.