With over 9 million users in Norway and Sweden, the Identity team in Schibsted is responsible for the largest identity solution in Scandinavia. We operate at the core of Schibsted’s digital business model, and are responsible for empowering user login across well known digital consumer brands such as VG, Aftenposten, Finn, Blocket, Aftonbladet, Svenska Dagbladet and Omni. Now, we are looking for an iOS developer to help us with our iOS Mobile SDK.
About the job
We are rebuilding our iOS SDK to enable brands to super-easily log users in and to use all the features that we offer today. Also we will be assisting brands to switch to our new SDK’s smoothly.
About the team
We are a distributed team located in Stockholm and Kraków, operating independently within the Schibsted group. How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us, and we have a big influence on what’s being built. We have a modern micro-service architecture and an end-to-end responsibility (automations, deployments, 3rd line of support). Our tech culture includes automated tests & code reviews as a rule. Additionally among other engineering practices we do pair&mob programming within a lightweight Scrum-based agile cooperation.
- Experienced in iOS development (Swift)
- You can present at least one app that you worked on, either from App Store or internal distribution
- Experienced in working with git
- Understanding of asynchronous network communication
- You are able to write well designed, reusable and efficient code
- Overall problem solver
- Excellent English communication skills
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience in working in distributed teams