ABOUT THE TEAM
Such an opportunity doesn’t happen very often. As part of the Data & Tech Finance Team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data and how to use them to generate insights and improve the business.
The team consists of four skilled professionals and works closely with other parts of the Schibsted family. The team is currently located in Norway and Sweden and now is looking for someone in Poland.
In this position you will get a broad network of professionals from different parts of Schibsted and you will develop yourself in many financial areas.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support daily operations from a finance perspective
- Participate in month-closing activities such as: invoice approval, booking verification and costs verification
- Invoice calculations
- CAPEX calculations
- Provide accurate and timely financial information with the use of dashboards
- Accountable for timely, high quality internal reporting
- Participate in monthly reporting and any other ad hoc financial analysis requested
- Develop additional value-added reporting and analysis
- Be able to work independently
- Master degree in accounting or finance. Relevant job experience substitute for lack of formal competence
- 3 years relevant experience from a finance/accounting position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google tools (in particular Excel/Google sheets)
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, SAP, Apptio, Dynamics)
- Willingness to learn Tableau and other reporting software
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Communicative person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel (Norway and Sweden)