We are looking for an Integration Engineer (MuleSoft Anypoint Platform) to join the Integration team at Schibsted, supporting Schibsted companies with integration services for both internal and external integrations.
In the Schibsted Integration team we connect systems, services and business solutions across the company. Our integration services are critical to the daily operation of Schibsted companies. We are working on local systems for Scandinavian countries, global systems for more than 5000 employees and also public APIs towards external parties. You will be joining a team and an organization that is in a transition from being a local team to becoming a global ICC that provides global integration services across the enterprise.
We work with a number of customers and systems, for example we integrate Schibsted ERP system Microsoft Dynamics with its surrounding systems such as Payroll and Invoicing systems. We also work with Sales and Order systems as well as HR systems like Workday.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, operate and maintain integrations and API’s – your main tasks will be to develop on our integration platform based on Mule Anypoint, including API Manager, SQL and various scripting languages
- Work with modern tools for continuous integration including version control, automated testing and deployments
- Work in an agile distributed team with participants from different countries, you will work together to influence the best toolset and solution design
- Work with integrations from idea and specification to deployed well documented and tested integrations in production as we embrace a DevOps mindset
- Experience from an integration platform such as Mulesoft, Tibco, Biztalk and Apache Camel
- Integration design and development
- Good understanding of integration patterns
- Good English – written and spoken. Polish is a plus.
It would be also nice if you know:
- API design and API management platforms
- Event based platforms such as Kafka
- Unit Testing and test automation
As a person you are driven and a problem solver. You take your own initiatives with the team’s best in mind. Since we have many stakeholders and customers it is important that you communicate in a good and customer friendly way. You are a team player that loves to take part in and contribute to team activities and workshops.