Do you want to be part of shaping the media of tomorrow?
At Schibsted Media, we fund free and independent journalism by offering products and services people are willing to pay for.
Join Account Experience, the team that works on My Page – an end user destination to manage brand-specific services. We empower users to handle functions such as: account settings, subscriptions, newsletter settings, payments methods, site settings, profile and privacy controls. With our Checkout Flow we provide solutions to buy and pay for digital and print subscriptions in a simple, easy to use and secure way and through a wide variety of payment methods.
ABOUT THE TEAM
- We play an important role in the customers’ journey from unknown user to paying subscriber.
- Our team consists of Product Manager, UX designers in Norway, and 7 fullstack developers in Poland.
- We try to experiment and challenge our own technology choices as much as possible. We have a big influence on what’s being built and what tools and technologies are applied.
- We put a strong emphasis on self-development and knowledge sharing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working on the next generation of subscriptions based models. The tech stack is modern and up-to-date:
- Backend: Node.js supported by Express and Hapi.js frameworks
- We use AWS as our cloud provider. We favour the “Infrastructure as Code” pattern using Terraform and Convox
- Git for version control, Travis for continuous integration & deployment
- You have a strong technical background in Node.js
- You are familiar with React.js ecosystem
- You understand the importance of automated testing
- You are not afraid of TypeScript
- You are open to a feedback culture
- Code reviewing is not a mystery for you