About the project:
Privacy Services team is one of the central teams, responsible for developing two privacy-related platforms concentrated around GDPR for over 9 million registered users in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland used by multiple brands.
Privacy Broker Platform is responsible for orchestrating user deletion and takeout across the Schibsted ecosystem. We are processing 36k+ requests and 1.5TB+ of data each day. Our solution is used by 40+ realms and 800+ services across Schibsted and Adevinta.
Privacy Settings Platform is responsible for collecting user consents and objections and sharing them with multiple internal services and teams. We are storing tens of thousands of users’ decisions every day.
How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us, we also have a big influence on what’s being built. We manage modern microservice architecture and deploy all apps ourselves to the cloud.
Have you heard about the Scandinavian way of working? We don’t have deadlines, work-life balance is very important for us and flat structure is not only a myth 🙂
About the job:
- Improve, develop and design full-stack applications used internally and externally
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, UX, and other teams to find the best solutions
- Manage individual project priorities and deliverables
- Developer with experience in working on Frontend applications
- Experience with React.JS
- Basic knowledge NodeJS
- Exceptional collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills
Don’t hesitate to meet us if you have another technical background – we are open to people eager to learn new things and ready to take responsibility for creating solutions.