Are you interested in having an impact on the product you deliver? Would you like to decide about a stack of applications you are creating? Are You a passionate frontend developer focused on quality? – We are looking for YOU!
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are a team consisting of Frontend and Backend developers. Our mission is to provide Ads Campaigns reporting data for both external and internal Schibsted stakeholders. We are closely cooperating with our customers to provide both Big Data solutions and Web applications for reporting purposes.
Our development team is located in Cracow, but you will also collaborate closely with UX and UI designers, backend engineers, and developers from core & publisher brand teams from Poland, Sweden and Norway.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a frontend developer, you will be a part of the cross-functional team responsible for creating, developing and maintaining Ads Reporting product. On your daily basis, you will cooperate with backend developers to plan and create new features in our web applications.
As a member of the Ads Reporting team, you will be part of a high speed and fun environment where openness and collaboration are keys.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in building and delivering testable, secure and maintainable React applications
- Understanding of the REST API,
- Knowledge of flux architecture (Redux)
- Experience in version control systems (GIT preferably),
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS preferably) is a big plus
- Familiarity with Highcharts library
- Experience in Typescript or Flow
- A background in NodeJS