We are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist who will be part of the amazing Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition team at Schibsted. The Employer Branding team consists of two project leads (one in Stockholm and one in Oslo), one communications specialist (Stockholm), and now we are looking for one more star to join us (in Poland, where we have 4 team members – TA Lead and 3 TA Partners). What we all have in common is a real passion for what we do – to show the world what life at Schibsted is all about and to communicate about Schibsted as a great place to work.
In this role, you will be responsible for external communication towards the talent market in order to strengthen Schibsted’s employer brand and to attract and recruit the right talents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Have the overall responsibility for communication within the field of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding in Poland. Working closely with Schibsted’s global Employer branding team.
- Develop, implement and manage Employer Branding strategy for Schibsted Tech Polska.
- Managing social media strategy and campaigns (creating engaging content for Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter profiles, publishing videos on YouTube, creating branding & recruitment campaigns in Facebook Ads/LinkedIn Ads, gathering and analyzing data for optimizing/improving campaign performance
- Managing Schibsted.pl website content (creating articles for the Life at Schibsted section, articles about teams, images for the website purposes, creating new features and dedicated subpages, optimizing SEO for the website and articles for social media sharing creating videos supporting tech articles, article promotion (Reddit)
- Coordinating email marketing activities (managing external mailing lists, creating dedicated newsletters, creating graphics for external communication)
- Managing podcasts and streaming events (creating content plan, finding guests, recording and audio editing, publishing on podcast platforms)
- Coordinating external events (Tech Talks, internship webinar, meetups, conferences, tech events and more)
- Branding – working with Schibsted.pl designer, collaborating with agencies, creating templates according to the current brand book
- Passionate about Employer Branding and People-related topics
- Knowledge of different EB tools, campaigns, newest trends, approaches and techniques
- Experience in organizing external online/offline events
- Experience in managing social media strategy (Linkedin/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- Excellent communication skills, creative mindset, passion for design
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills gained in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and other graphic design tools
- Strive for self-development, “doer” attitude, and openness for new ideas
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, always willing to help and collaborate with others
- Great command of English and Polish
ABOUT THE TEAM
👩🏼 Lena Berlin Stålhammar – direct report – Hej! I’m Lena Berlin Stålhammar and I’m heading the global Employer Branding team for Schibsted. I really love to work at Schibsted and to work with my brilliant colleagues. I’m a dedicated manager with a lot of passion and I truly believe that my employees are the reason behind my own success. I will give you a lot of freedom and challenge you to think big, but I also expect great things from you. But you are never alone, we are a tight team that have each other’s back.
I live in Stockholm with my family and during my free time I love to bake, go for a run and spend as much time as possible with my family and friends.
👩🏻 Aleksandra Knap – line report – Hi! My name is Ola and I am a Talent Acquisition Team Leader, managing a TA Poland team which you will be closely working with. Besides recruiting we work on employer branding initiatives and that is why we need you to strengthen our activities and turn ideas into action. Each day is different and challenging but we empower each other to be the best at what we do. With that mindset even the hardest thing is possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact me on Linkedin
Good luck with your application! Lena & Ola