ABOUT THE PROJECT
In the NWT team, we are working on the creation and maintenance of 17 information portals for the medium-sized Swedish publishing group Nya Wermlands Tidningen. Our websites have over 3million pageviews a month. So we have a real impact on the daily improvement of NWT users’ experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Keep up & maintain updates for existing infrastructure & toolset in Google Cloud & Kubernetes.
- React to monitoring alerts & improving observability (Prometheus/Grafana/Alertmanager & Datadog).
- Test disaster recovery procedures (Ansible playbooks ready).
- Create new deployments in GitOps way (Flux).
- Focus on the DevSecOps aspect, continue research and improve.
- Handle common CI/CD tasks like adding extra step i.e. for static code scanning or running unit tests (GitLab).
- Take care of developers requests (update Docker with new PHP), make load tests.
- Monitor logs from security scans & backups.
- Help business & adapt to their needs (help improving existing procedures in automated way)
- You have 2 years experience in DevOps or similar position
- You have knowledge and experience on toolset like (not everything is required):
- Google Cloud / AWS
- You focus on security aspects in DevOps methodology
- You have love for *aaC and GitOps concepts
- You have the ability to self-organise and push for improvement (you choose tech-stack!)
- You have solid knowledge on base computing components (Linux, networking, creative troubleshooting)
- You have ability to close cooperation with developers & share knowledge
- You have ability to code in Python/Golang, scripting in Bash