ABOUT THE PROJECT
In the NWT team, we are working on creating and maintaining 17 information portals for the medium-sized Swedish publishing group Nya Wermlands Tidningen. Our websites have over 3million page views a month. So we have a real impact on the daily improvement of NWT users’ experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop & improve existing infrastructure in AWS (Infrastructure as a Code with Terragrunt/Terraform),
- React to monitoring alerts & improving observability (Prometheus/Grafana/Alertmanager & Datadog),
- Test disaster recovery procedures (Ansible playbooks ready),
- Create new deployments in GitOps way (Flux),
- Focus on the DevSecOps aspect, continue research and improve,
- Handle common CI/CD tasks like adding extra steps, i.e., static code scanning or running unit tests (GitLab),
- Take care of developer’s requests (update Docker with new PHP), make load tests,
- Monitor logs from security scans & backups,
- Help businesses & adapt to their needs (help improve existing procedures in an automated way).
- You have 2 years experience in DevOps or a similar position,
- You have knowledge and experience on toolset like (not everything is required 🙂):
> Kubernetes (must)
> AWS (must)
> Terraform (must)
- You focus on security aspects in DevOps methodology,
- You have a love for *aaC and GitOps concepts,
- You can self- organize and push for improvement (you choose tech-stack!),
- You have a solid knowledge of base computing components (Linux, networking, creative troubleshooting),
- You can close cooperation with developers & share knowledge.