In the NWT team, we are working on the creation and maintenance of 17 information portals for the medium-sized Swedish publishing group Nya Wermlands Tidningen. Our websites have over 3million page views a month. So we have a real impact on the daily improvement of NWT users’ experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Keeping up & maintaining updates for existing infrastructure & toolset in Google Cloud & Kubernetes.
- React to monitoring alerts & improving observability (Prometheus/Grafana/Alertmanager & Datadog).
- Test disaster recovery procedures (Ansible playbooks ready).
- Create new deployments in GitOps way (Flux).
- Focus on the DevSecOps aspect, continue research and improve.
- Handle common CI/CD tasks like adding extra step i.e. for static code scanning or running unit tests (GitLab).
- Take care of developers requests (update Docker with new PHP), make load tests.
- Monitor logs from security scans & backups.
- Help business & adapt to their needs (help improving existing procedures in automated way)
We would like you to have:
- 2 years experience in DevOps or similar position
- Knowledge and experience on toolset like (not everything is required):
- Google Cloud / AWS
- Focus on security aspects in DevOps methodology
- Love for *aaC and GitOps concepts
- Ability to self-organise and push for improvement (you choose tech-stack!)
- Solid knowledge on base computing components (Linux, networking, creative troubleshooting)
- Ability to close cooperation with developers & share knowledge
- Nice to have: ability to code in Python/Golang, scripting in Bash