ABOUT THE TEAM
Mittanbud is the largest tender service in Norway, established in 2009. It acts as an intermediary in tenders to over 30.000 suppliers throughout the country. Every week, it sends 5.000 new work assignments to companies registered on the Mittanbud platform.
Mittanbud product is developed by the teams located in two offices: Oslo and Gdańsk.
On the Norwegian side, we have several teams we work with. These are back-end DevOps developers, SQA, data and front-end developers. In total, there are about 50 people associated with the office in Oslo.
In the Gdańsk office, we’re 9 people focused on developing the business-related part of the Mittanbud platform, both for WEB and MOBILE (iOS, Android). We want the Gdańsk team to grow and expand its competencies and responsibilities.
Gdańsk office team: https://www.schibsted.pl/news/meet-the-mittanbud-team/
ABOUT THE ROLE
We offer you a job in a very stable and mature project, in a harmonious team of experienced engineers. We are going to implement our solutions in new markets therefore we are enlarging our teams. We will provide you with time and budget to develop competencies that you consider as important. We work in hybrid mode – we visit our awesome office regularly once a week.
- Work with KUBERNETES – Cluster infrastructure is managed by Schibsted Developer Foundations team, however we manage every resource on it.
- Work with various AWS services (among others: EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache)
- Work with: TERRAFORM (DNS records, Github/AWS users, some EC2, IAM etc. Would like more converted to TF code)
- Experience with GitHub Actions (Build and trigger deploys for our GQL and frontend stacks)
- Work with GRAFANA (Dashboards using Prometheus metrics produced by our Kubernetes Cluster)
We do not expect you to know all of them, but it would be great if you have experience with some of the following tools/technologies:
- Humio/Falcon (Logging system that aggregates decentralised logs from our Kubernetes cluster and logstash instances),
- Argo Workflows, Redis, Prometheus, Apollo Studio
- You enjoy getting things done.
- You are willing to perform on-call duties (paid extra)
- You have good English communication skills
- You’re ready for trips to Oslo twice a Year
- You love your infrastructure and always look for potential improvements.
- You are flexible and capable of working alone or in the team
- You are able to automate things
- You have an interest and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- You have the ability to self-organise and push for improvement (you have a strong influence on tech-stack!)
- You might not know everything, but you are curious and eager to learn