About the role
Schibsted Marketing Services (SMS) is our new common advertising organization across Norway and Sweden. Advertising plays a central role for the common News Media strategy and our goal is to strengthen the advertising position across our markets. We are now recruiting a CRM Dynamics Specialist to the CRM team. Our CRM-platform is one of our key functions and your role is to design sustainable features and make sure that we use our CRM-platform in an optimal way. This role will be a part of the Nordic CRM team and report to the CRM Lead in Sweden.
Main focus and responsibilities:
- As a CRM Dynamics Specialist, you are the master of the technical performance of the CRM platform and are a key resource to ensure that we maximize our CRM, both from a technical and user perspective. It’s your responsibility to design and create sustainable solutions for both minor and complex features and projects. No solution is too big or small in your world.
- As a CRM Dynamics Specialist, you will enter the projects early on with the task of understanding the requirements and needs of the business and translate them into the solution design. You will ensure that related modules and integrations enable a scalable and stable platform.
- Lead and drive CRM-related projects independently.
- Always be one step ahead when it comes to new CRM technology or platforms that can benefit the business and team, searching for new possibilities and technologies.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders across our markets, product owners, development team, finance, BI and global IT department, ensuring that CRM corresponds correctly with the rest of the system stack.
- Create and maintain documentation on relevant parts of the system (technical data, routines, processes, user guides etc).
Who you are
We are looking for a new colleague with experience as a CRM Dynamics Specialist, preferably from a medium/large enterprise or as a consultant. We believe you are passionate, innovative, analytical and have a black belt in the Dynamics 365 platform. You are always looking for ways to improve yourself, your work, and your goal is to create a stable and user-friendly solution.
- Relevant BSc/MSc degree or relevant work experience
- proven experience working with solution design or architecture
- +3 years proven experience working with Dynamics CRM and related Microsoft products as Power Platform, Power Apps, PowerBI, Marketing or Flow
- Great communication and documentation skills
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Experience working with large enterprise and complex solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Analytical skills and passion for order and structure
- A problem-solving mindset
- Curious and innovative with a passion for how technology can solve business problems. No solution is too big or too small for you.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven
- Structured and organized
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience working as consultant
- Relevant certificates for Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution
- Experience in large-scale rollouts
- Fluency in Norwegian or Swedish
We offer an opportunity to join an innovative working environment in a fast-paced market. As a part of the CRM team, you will bring innovation across our Scandinavian markets. The CRM team is based in Norway, Sweden and Poland and consists of business developers, CRM specialists and developers. We love CRM and we believe that a good CRM process is key to success for Schibsted and our market states, therefore we are now expanding the CRM team with various roles.