Welcome to PodMe! Podme’s vision is to enrich people’s everyday lives by taking podcast entertainment to its full potential. We want to help creators make dreams come true and create high-quality podcasts that excite, educate and captivate anyone who loves a good story. Since its inception, Podme has made it possible for many podcast creators to devote more, or all, of their time to creating podcasts and thus enrich the podcast as a form of entertainment.
Our company is growing and we are taking the next steps towards becoming a household brand. With some of the best podcasts in the industry, we now need to double down on our data journey.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer in our team in Krakow!
- Design, develop, and maintain server-side components of our software applications
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code using best practices
- Work closely with the frontend development team to integrate server-side components with the frontend
- Collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Ensure the scalability, reliability, and security of our applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the backend systems
- Continuously improve the performance and efficiency of our systems
- Mentor and coach junior developers, helping them grow their skills and advance in their careers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, industry trends and best practices to continually improve our products and processes
- Respond to incidents if on-call
- Strong experience in C# and microservices
- Experience with scalable cloud-based systems
- Drive and ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- A self-starter with excellent spoken/written communication and the ability to work effectively in a team that is forming
- Sense of ownership: business-oriented, ownership mindset (taking ownership all the way from planning to coding and then running it in production)
Please include in your CV link to your Github account where we can see your C# project. Let us see what you are proud of!
- Experience with Kubernetes, Azure, RabbitMQ, building/maintaining SaaS products
- Startup experience
- Recruiter screening (30 min): an initial call with the tech recruiter. We’ll tell you a bit about us, answer any questions you may have, and learn about your background and what you’re looking to do.
- Technical interview (90 min): system design interview and potentially some computer science fundamentals discussions together with a code review exercise with 2 of our engineers.
- Values interview (45 min): meeting the engineering manager and product manager focusing on your previous experiences as a teammate in various situations.
- Offer extended! If you are interested in talking to more potential coworkers or have additional questions, we will also arrange any additional chats for you.