About the project and the team
PodMe – the innovating premium podcast platform – with more than 100.000 paying subscribers and more than 20 million listenings per year– the highest quality of content without Ads. Moreover, PodMe plays a vital role in Schibsted’s podcast focus. Thanks to that strong commitment from the business, PodMe has a long-term roadmap packed with completely new features.
- Developing software solutions,
- Planning and scheduling work,
- Cooperating close with other team members,
- Full ownership of the systems within the team,
- On call-schedule (in the future).
Tech stack in the project: C#/.net5, Azure, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, SQL, React.JS, Kotlin, Swift, microservices.
You should have:
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledge about C# (.NET Framework),
- Good SQL knowledge,
- Experience in a microservices architecture,
- Passion for learning and experimenting with cutting-edge technologies,
- Tech skills fueled by a business-oriented, ownership mindset (taking ownership all the way from planning to coding and then running it in production),
- Higher Education (preferably Computer Science),
- Good English skills (both written and spoken).
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Azure,
- Experience with RabbitMQ,
- Experience with React.JS.