🔷 ABOUT THE TEAM
PodMe – the innovating premium podcast platform – with more than 100.000 paying subscribers and more than 20 million listenings per year – the highest quality of content without Ads. Moreover, PodMe plays a vital role in Schibsted’s podcast focus. Thanks to that strong commitment from the business, PodMe has a long-term roadmap packed with completely new features.
🔷 ABOUT THE ROLE
At PodMe you will play a key role and as a developer you will mainly work with further developing the product’s user interface with a focus on Android writing high quality code as well as take part in discussions about architecture.
We are looking for an Android-developer who has good experience working on developing new functionality from idea to production. You will work closely with PodMe’s other team members to take the app to the next level together.
🔷 ABOUT YOU
As a person, you are humble for both your and others’ skills and have a curious attitude to problem solving. You feel comfortable to communicate with your team as well as both share your knowledge and listen to your colleagues’ lessons.
You are expected to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience and at least 1 year of experience with Kotlin with Coroutines
- Experience from Jetpack and specifically Android Architecture Components (LiveData, ViewModel, Room)
- Good understanding of the Android guidelines for development and design
Even better if you have:
- Experience with ExoPlayer
- Experience with Compose and MotionLayout
Professional level in written and spoken English is a requirement and it is a merit if you have previous streaming experience.